At least six bigger events or “Meeting Points” will be arranged during the project in order to encourage further collaboration between partners within the project and our primary target groups.
RIT will arrange two “Meeting Points” per year during three years an put a special focus on applied science, technological development, technology transfer, idea generation and idea development. All with the aim of stimulating innovation and growth in the region.
Partners within RIT will also strive to attend events and meetings arranged by others, in order to widen the network and to increase the dissemination of the outcome of the project.
The “Meeting Points” are expected to contribute to a number of synergies, for example:
- an interesting arena for innovation
- skills and technology transfer between individuals and organisations
- new R&D projects at the cutting edge of technology
- an increased space expertise in the region
- an increased amount of regional SMEs in the space industry
- an increased attractiveness of the “Space Region”
- easier to recruit skilled staff
If you are interested in our events please contact us in the project team.
Primary target groups
- The space companies that participate in the project with PhD innovation students
- Other existing space operators or other industries with an interest of working with us
- Regional SMEs that do not currently supply the space industry but which could and would like to do so.
If you belong to one of these groups, please contact someone in the project team so that we can take part of your ideas and figure out our common denominators.