There is more to space than just rocket science! From agriculture, to tourism and even data analytics, there are many companies using space technology for a variety of innovative business applications.
Space Investment Day kicks off on 26 November at 10:00-16:00 and is arranged by Innovatum in Trollhättan and ESA BIC Sweden, led by Arctic Business in Luleå (partner in RIT2021). You will be able to follow a live broadcast with exciting space startups pitching, listen to inspiring speakers from the Nordic and international space ecosystem as well as enjoy space-inspired entertainment.
• The entire event is run online
• Webinars with inspiring key people from the space industry
• Matchmaking between startups and investors
• Rocket pitches from selected space startups
• Interesting panel discussions with current topics related to space and space investment
Welcome with your registration via this link to the event page. The event is free.
Feel free to share this information in your network. If you want to participate as an investor – get in touch with Deborah Lygonis at ESA BIC Sweden, who also have a plan for partners if it is of interest.