The fourth Work Package within the RIT 2021 project is focusing on developing the northern part of the Aerospace Cluster Sweden (ACS). Focus is the small and medium sized enterprises in order to support them to engage with the aerospace business within both the space and aviation segment.
This WP is led by Olle Persson, head of the northern node of ACS and LTU Space Tech Centre of excellence.
Project collaboration partners who participate in the work package:
- Luleå University of Technology (LTU)
- The Institute of Space Physics (IRF)
- LTU Business AB
- Arctic Business incubator (ABI)
- GKN Aerospace
- OHB Sweden
- Several regional SME:s
The aim is to inform and support companies, both small and big to cooperate in order to create business opportunities.
- A number of early meeting points will be created
- Strong collaboration with the two other nodes within ACS
- Actively visiting company’s, both locally, nationally and internationally
- Participating in relevant conferences
- Collaboration with the Innovation Eco system wp.