The fourth Work Package within the RIT 2021 project is focusing on developing the northern part of Aerospace Cluster Sweden (ACS). Focus is small and medium sized enterprises in order to support them to engage with the aerospace business within both the space and aviation segment.
This workpackage is led by Olle Persson, head of the northern node of ACS and LTU Space Tech Centre of Excellence.
Project collaboration partners participating in the work package:
- Luleå University of Technology (LTU)
- The Institute of Space Physics (IRF)
- LTU Business AB
- Arctic Business incubator (ABI)
- GKN Aerospace
- OHB Sweden
- Several regional SME:s
The aim is to inform and support companies, both small and big to cooperate in order to create business opportunities.
- A number of meeting points will be created
- Collaboration with the two other nodes within ACS
- Actively visiting companies, both locally, nationally and internationally
- Participating in relevant Conferences
- Match-making with the space industry
- Collaboration with academia
- Collaboration with the Innovation Support System (WP 3)
- Collaboration with students in Space Innovation Summer”
- SME Programme “Business Development for Aerospace” (upstream) – in Swedish
- Produktblad “Business Development for Satellite Data” (downstream) – In Swedish
Aerospace Cluster Sweden
Mobile: +46 72 7338839
981 92 Kiruna