The second work package within the RIT 2021 project will focus on developing a platform for advanced space testing and make it available to the user community. This work package is led by Dr. Olle Norberg, Vice Rector at Luleå University of Technology.
Partners participating in this work package
- Luleå University of Technology (LTU)
- Swedish Institute of Space Physics (IRF)
- LTU Business AB
- Arctic Business incubator (ABI)
The overall goal is to identity and develop new products and services based on the experience and infrastructure available at the project partners. The results may be further developed by the partners, or offered to external partners for commercialization.
- IRF SpaceLab, a project at the Swedish Institute of Space Physics to expand on the current facilities and competences for testing of space hardware
- Auroral forecasts for the tourism industry, a project at the Swedish Institute of Space Physics to deliver reliable and localized forecasts of auroral phenomena.
Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Space Technology
Mobile: +46 72 226 18 26
981 92 Kiruna